2. Information Collection
- Personal Information: We collect personal information you provide directly to us. This may include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and payment information when you register, make a purchase, or interact with our services.
- Usage Data: We collect information on how the service is accessed and used. This data may include your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
3. Use of Information
- Service Provision: Your information is used to provide, maintain, and improve our services, including managing your account, processing orders, and facilitating communication.
- Personalization: We use your data to personalize your experience on our website, offering content and products tailored to your interests.
- Communication: Your information helps us respond to customer service requests, update you on services and offers, and communicate with you about our policies and terms.
4. Data Sharing and Disclosure
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
- Service Providers: We may share your data with third parties who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing, order fulfillment, and data analysis. These third parties are prohibited from using your personal information for any purpose other than to provide these services.
- Business Transfers: If Home Educators UK is involved in a merger, acquisition, or asset sale, your personal information may be transferred.
5. Data Security
- Security Measures: We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction. However, no internet-based site can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- User Responsibility: You are responsible for safeguarding your password and other authentication information you use to access our services. We advise you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the website.
6. Cookies and Tracking Technologies
- Cookie Management: You have the option to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
7. User Rights and Choices
- Access to Information: You have the right to access the information we hold about you. You can request to see this information at any reasonable time.
- Correction and Deletion: If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You also have the right to request the deletion of your personal data.
8. Data Retention
- Retention Criteria: We will retain and use your information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies.
9. Policy Changes
10. Contact Information